A Message to Our Valued Veterans
Everyone on staff at every RHS office would like for you to know that we salute your service and have the utmost respect for what you have sacrificed for our country and for us.
We are beyond honored to be a preferred and contracted provider with the Veteran’s Hospitals in Middle Tennessee and assure you that we are fully committed to your health and mobility.
We celebrate every milestone that our veteran patients achieve, big or small and make your mobility and recovery of your lifestyle our top priority at all times.
Welcome to Restorative Health Services: Where Science Meets Art
RHS was founded by Aaron Sorensen, MBA, CPO in 2001. Aaron has created a culture among our professional and administrative staff that combines empathy and concern for our patients with in-depth experience and expertise in creating solutions for their prosthetic, orthotic and pedorthic needs.
With every patient, every day, we are dedicated to maintaining our reputation as Middle TN’s preferred provider of the full spectrum orthotics, prosthetics and pedorthics, through:
- Maintaining an open line of communication with your doctor and/or therapist
- Engaging with our patients and their families to determine and meet not only their needs and goals, but their “wants” (such as an art design on your socket or plastic brace)
- Regular, ongoing CEU practitioner education
- Maintaining thorough knowledge and expertise in both basic and advanced technologies
- On-site fabrication that ensures that the practitioner you see at your appointments with us will oversee the entire process of crafting your prosthesis or custom orthosis
- Providing education to our fellow health care professionals, such as physical therapists, case managers, nurses and others
- Complimentary consultation and evaluation appointments for new patients
- Being in-network with the majority of insurance plans in the area
- “Going to bat” for our patients with health plans when necessary
Where Compassion Meets Care
Our staff understands that your prosthesis or orthosis is a part of your every day life. We don’t take this lightly, nor do we take your satisfaction for granted. Please communicate openly with your practitioner so we can ensure the best treatment options for you, specifically.
Our Patients Say It Best
We invite you to take a look at the videos and links to patient and health care professionals’ stories below. We update these regularly, so please come back to this page for more inspiring stories.